I really love this recipe, especially on rainy days or when it’s cold. I can throw just about everything in the crock pot in the morning and then when I get home all I have to do is pull apart the biscuits and drop them in the crock pot too so that they cook while I take a shower. This recipe is low energy, yummy, and easy to make your own. Enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts - I generally use bone out, but you can use whatever you have or prefer.
- 1 box of chicken broth (approx. 32 ounces) - you can also use boullion cubes and water.
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- one thing of Pillsbury biscuits
- add different seasonings, veggies, etc., etc. that you like.
- Place thawed chicken breasts in crock pot
- Pour box of broth over the chicken
- Spoon cream of chicken soup over chicken
- ***add seasonings, or veggies like potatoes, celery, carrots, etc. that need to cook awhile here***
- Turn crock pot on low for about 8 hours - I let it go during the day while I’m working, but for weekends I turn it on high and let it cook for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Take two forks and shred the chicken - you could cut the chicken into chunks before you even put it into the crock pot, but I like doing it this way because its quicker and easier for me.
- Pull each of the biscuits apart into 4 or 5 bite size pieces - they come in a container of 8ish so you’ll have a bunch of little pieces.
- Put biscuits in crock pot
- Spoon broth over biscuits to keep the tops from burning and them from sticking to the sides
- ***add canned veggies that just need to heat up here***
- Cook on low for about 45 minutes.
This makes a lot of food, enough for 4 people and then there are still leftovers. If you have a smaller crock pot or are not cooking for that many people, just cut the recipe in half. If you’re cooking for more people, add more chicken or some veggies! Also, I always check the labels of the cream of chicken soup and broth to make sure they are low sodium- the ones marked “low sodium” tend to have more sodium then the regular ones, so check the percentages if that is a concern for you.
|—||it means no memories, for the rest of the night (via regenapplaus)|
"Are your ears ringing again?"
LOVE EXISTS FOR EVERYONE IN EVERY POSSIBLE FORM
Nine + Twelve Episode 3
MY SISTER JUFT SHOEWED ME THIS AND I CAN”T STOP FREAKIN ABOUT IT
LIKE THIS GIRL IS A FUCKIN DEMON OR SOMEIHTGN
JUST WATCH IT
I have lost faith in physics
I just really like imagining basketball players doing these moves during games.
Video Game Character Poster - Male Edition
grabs kogoro by the shoulders and shakes him violently
How funny would it have been though
if Conan/Shinichi said this so casually and then
Kogoro ACTUALLY gets it
like it’s not turned into a joke
Kogoro just literally pauses and then
"………My god you’re that detective brat that’s been leading Ran on for months now, aren’t you?"
gosho, take note
That would be my favorite thing ever